Click Image for Gallery
- Registered Address and Agent
- Company Secretarial Maintenance
- Government fees
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Appointment of First Directors
- Consent Actions of the Board of Directors
- Share Certificates
- Register of Directors and Members
- Company Seal
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
Once your payment has been processed successfully, we will contact you within 24 hours to complete all the necessary incorporation documents. Time to incorporate varies dependent on your chosen jurisdiction.
Key Offshore Company Features & Benefits
- A BVI International Business Company requires no disclosure of Shareholders or Directors to the public or the government.
- With an excellent record, and over 500,000 companies registered, the British Virgin Islands is one of the most popular jurisdictions in the world.
- In the British Virgin Islands, offshore companies are exempt from all taxes for twenty years.
- The British Virgin Islands do not require a resident Secretary, local Shareholders, or local Directors.
- There are shelf companies available for purchase in the British Virgin Islands.
- A British Virgin Islands IBC is allowed to have bank accounts in any region around the globe.
- A BVI IBC only takes two business days to incorporate.
- There is no limit for the maximum capital.
British Virgin Islands Company Formation